I found this Television Meme at Ashtyn Evans Online. I have to steal just about every Meme she does, so here we go!
Back in the Day: 5 TV Shows You Loved As A Kid
2. You Can’t Do That on Television
3. He Man/She Ra
5. The Muppet Show/Muppet Babies
Who Would You Do?: 5 TV Characters You Would…Well, It’s Self-Explanatory
1. Emily Prentiss from Criminal Minds
2. Margene Heffman from Big Love
3. Kate Austen from Lost
4. Izzie Stevens from Grey’s Anatomy (though she’d need to keep her mouth shut during the experience!)
5. Alice Pieszecki from The L Word (luckily, her character is Bi!)
If you’d asked me last year I’d have replaced either Izzie or Alice with Anne Boleyn from The Tudors.
“Tossed Salads and Scrambled Eggs”: 5 TV Theme Songs You Know (and Love) By Heart
1. The Muppet Show (It’s Time to Play the Music)
2. Weeds (Little Boxes)
3. Big Love (God Only Knows What I’d Be Without You)
4. Transformers (More than Meets the Eye…Robots in Disguise!)
5. Smurfs (La La La La La La!)
Eh: 5 Shows You Just Can’t Get Into
2. CSI/CSI Miami/CSI NY/NCIS
3. Law & Order (SVU, too)
5. The Bachelor
The Starting Line-Up: 5 Channels You Go To First When You Sit Down to Watch TV
This Is An Environment of Welcoming, and You Should Just Get the Hell Out Of Here: 5 TV Characters You Could Do Without
1. Max on The L Word – GO AWAY MAX!
2. Nicolette Grant on Big Love – She drives me nuts though she is kind of necessary
3. Elizabeth from The View (one would say she’s definitely a ‘character’)
4. The Judges on American Idol – They are just plain stupid this season and I can do without them – Their votes don’t count ANYWAY!
5. Kelly Wentworth on The L Word – The lesbian version of Jessie Spano is still not cool
That’s What She Said: 5 Quotes That Still Resonate
“I wipe my ass with your feelings.” – Tony Soprano
“My name is Jack Bauer, and this is the longest day of my life. ” – Jack Bauer
“Lois: And this new girl, this “Margene” you call her.
Bill Henrickson: We call her Margene because that’s her name!”
– Lois & Bill – Big Love
“Dr. Cristina Yang: What are you doing?
Dr. Meredith Grey: Oh, you know, just sitting here with my penis. ”
Meredith & Cristina – Grey’s Anatomy
“Hower: Let me ask you something, Gabrielle. Does Xena ever think about… settling down and getting married?
Gabrielle: No… she likes what I do”
Hower & Gabrielle – Xena
Gimme More: 5 Shows You Can Never Get Enough Of:
[tags]Television, Meme, TV Meme, Survey, Dexter, Xena, Big Love, Lost, The Sopranos[/tags]